Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Contraints in Internet Business

Okey, You've got this ads from someone that said you can make thousands of dollars in a week. And now you are interested in Internet marketing business. You bought some ebook, spent hundreds of dollar, doing research and still you haven't make a cent yet.

Trust me. I've been there too.

One of the reasons why alots of people fail in internet business is that they failed to recognize their own constraint.

In my opinion, if we able to identify the constraint (the thing that prevents us from obtaining more of the goal), we would be able to EXPLOIT the constraint - and finally move the constraint.

Here i'm trying to show you two of the most contraints that i've got when I first started my Internet Business.

1. Lack Of Passion.
Instead of doing thing litle by litle, i've decided to do the big thing first. And as a result, I achieved nothing.

2. Underestimate.
Okey, I'm so exciting about a business model, i bought the ebook, I read it, and finally I came up with this idea "the steps listed in the ebook i just bought are too easy to be done, therefore, I WILL TRY THAT LATER. So, instead of doing, I decided to put that ebook under my pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment